Category List

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

My grandfather was the spitting image of Paul Newman and around the same age. When he visited my mother at college in CA the girls squealed with delight because they thought he was Paul Newman. Love that story. ;)

Bardot Hair How-To
Bardot Hair How-To

Download whole gallery
Celebrities
Celebrities

Download whole gallery
My grandfather was the spitting image of Paul Newman and around the same age. When he visited my mother at college in CA the girls squealed with delight because they thought he was Paul Newman. Love that story. ;)
My grandfather was the spitting image of Paul Newman and around the same age.  When he visited my mother at college in CA the girls squealed with delight because they thought he was Paul Newman.  Love that story. ;)

Download whole gallery
Brigitte Bardot with her son - 1967
Brigitte Bardot with her son - 1967

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment