Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

Red/Burgundy with blonde peekaboos? -- so my hair is pretty much already like this. i just would need a trim & to get my forehead bangs back & throw a little bit of blonde highlights in the bottom.. i may just do this ;)

Red/Burgundy with blonde peekaboos? -- so my hair is pretty much already like this. i just would need a trim & to get my forehead bangs back & throw a little bit of blonde highlights in the bottom.. i may just do this ;)
Red/Burgundy with blonde peekaboos? -- so my hair is pretty much already like this. i just would need a trim & to get my forehead bangs back & throw a little bit of blonde highlights in the bottom.. i may just do this ;)

Download whole gallery
Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Monroe

Download whole gallery
Denzel
Denzel

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment